• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Does anybody know mtdt2 Michael Dexter buyer on ebay?

Status
Not open for further replies.

george

Experienced Member
Does anybody know mtdt2 <REDACTED> buyer on ebay?
His address is :
<REDACTED>

Bought almost all of my 4164 vintage socket pulled tested in ZIF socket programmer DRAMs a couple of weeks ago (24pcs.) from this listing:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/254239598102

A week after his payment wanted to cancel transaction wrongly accusing me of not shipping items (I ship them from Bulgaria (EU) to USA). We exchanged messages which I may publish here without editing. And I sent him also a picture of the digitally signed postal invoice.
Today (two weeks after payment) his reason for a return is

Lots of bent pins on the memory. I don t feel comfortable bending them back in place. I did not open the tubes that they were shipped in.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why does that auction say that shipping is from China if you are in Bulgaria?

Why does that auction say that shipping is from China if you are in Bulgaria?

I trust this forum a lot more than ebay. No buyer protection but 99.999% of people on here are really honest and trustworthy. I've seen so many people get scammed on ebay

I trust this forum a lot more than ebay. No buyer protection but 99.999% of people on here are really honest and trustworthy. I've seen so many people get scammed on ebay

People on forums have flaked out and not shipped items after payment, even here happened to me. Maybe I am lucky or I just don't buy high ticket items on Ebay but 99% go off without a problem and the ones that do have issues are settled quickly.

I've had one really bad experience here on the forums where the individual was being genuinely dishonest. Everything else has been understandable mix-ups or Real Life getting in the way. I've had far more issues as both a buyer and seller on eBay, and as a seller there, eBay kinda works against you.

Drop shipping is probably still a thing.

Drop shipping is certainly a thing, and I'm quite aware of it. But there is a big difference if I personally send something that I know to be in good shape vs. drop shipping, where I might not have ever seen it.

Right. We now have the full name and address to go with an eBay user name, guilty or not.

<Long message from the OP deleted>

george - this is not the place to litigate eBay disputes. Keep it on eBay. The level of detail in that last post was excessive and does not belong here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back