• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Pacific Northwest Doing some shop clearing Kent, Wa.

Covers: Oregon and Washington

old_68k

Delivery Options
Local Pickup Only
Here is a few systems that need to go.

Phase IV systems. comes in 3 Chassis Enclosures. lots of blinking lights and switches .
these are a little odd, they have the video memory for the terminals on the computer itself.
There are no disks, terminals or tape drivers. has not been turned on. Free to a good home.

Dec Writer II very good condition, very little yellowing. Works 300.00

Dec Writer III also in very good condition with very little Yellowing Works 300.00

HP 85 in original box, some manuals and tapes. Has a rom drawer with basic IO rom
16 Meg Memory drawer. 2 Tapes, Visicalc and Standard Pac ?? Original manuals for
The 85 and Visicalc. Looks almost new with no fading. Box is Ok but wont handle
shipping. Has not been turned on in years. 500.00

Dec Application Dec 400XP Tower PC server. This is a Desk side PC Server with
Interactive Unix unlimited on it. Has 4 Dec SCSI drives. Tape Drive, Second SCSI card
and Satellite interface. Is missing the side Panel. Has not been run in a few years.
comes with a spare drives and some boards. Intel 486 DX 50. 100.00

HP 9000 380 System. This was a donation from HP to a local College. Comes in 4 Desk
side Chassis. 2 hold Large Hard drives. There is a SCSI Disk enclosure with drives. This
was most likely the best they had in the day. Was holding what looked like a complete
working HPUX system. Email, Gopher where all intact. . Condition is very good. Has not been
turned on in a few years. Was backed up to 4mm tape at one point. uses 68040 CPU 1000.00

Motorola Development system. 68k Was told it was a complete system. comes in 2 large
boxes. Don't know much about this, does have Pods and a large Computer type interface
Has not been turned on. 100.00

HP 7070E Tape drive. still loads a tape, but has not been tested further. Good condition
This is a large floor standing tape drive with HPIB interface. 300.00

I also have a large Tandy/Radio Shack Collection that needs thinning. Most models. Along
with 14 Kaypros Most models. Offers

These are located in Kent, Washington. No Shipping unless you want to arrange it. I can
haul it locally .

Need pictures, just ask.

- Jerry
<email removed by mods>

Last edited by a moderator:
3 Chassis Enclosures. lots of blinking
Here is a few systems that need to go.

Phase IV systems. comes in 3 Chassis Enclosures. lots of blinking lights and switches .
these are a little odd, they have the video memory for the terminals on the computer itself.
There are no disks, terminals or tape drivers. has not been turned on. Free to a good home.

Dec Writer II very good condition, very little yellowing. Works 300.00

Dec Writer III also in very good condition with very little Yellowing Works 300.00

HP 85 in original box, some manuals and tapes. Has a rom drawer with basic IO rom
16 Meg Memory drawer. 2 Tapes, Visicalc and Standard Pac ?? Original manuals for
The 85 and Visicalc. Looks almost new with no fading. Box is Ok but wont handle
shipping. Has not been turned on in years. 500.00

Dec Application Dec 400XP Tower PC server. This is a Desk side PC Server with
Interactive Unix unlimited on it. Has 4 Dec SCSI drives. Tape Drive, Second SCSI card
and Satellite interface. Is missing the side Panel. Has not been run in a few years.
comes with a spare drives and some boards. Intel 486 DX 50. 100.00

HP 9000 380 System. This was a donation from HP to a local College. Comes in 4 Desk
side Chassis. 2 hold Large Hard drives. There is a SCSI Disk enclosure with drives. This
was most likely the best they had in the day. Was holding what looked like a complete
working HPUX system. Email, Gopher where all intact. . Condition is very good. Has not been
turned on in a few years. Was backed up to 4mm tape at one point. uses 68040 CPU 1000.00

Motorola Development system. 68k Was told it was a complete system. comes in 2 large
boxes. Don't know much about this, does have Pods and a large Computer type interface
Has not been turned on. 100.00

HP 7070E Tape drive. still loads a tape, but has not been tested further. Good condition
This is a large floor standing tape drive with HPIB interface. 300.00

I also have a large Tandy/Radio Shack Collection that needs thinning. Most models. Along
with 14 Kaypros Most models. Offers

These are located in Kent, Washington. No Shipping unless you want to arrange it. I can
haul it locally .

Need pictures, just ask.

- Jerry
<email removed by mods>

Hi,

I would love to get a Tandy TRS-80 model 1 computer. I could pay for UPS to pack and ship if you brought it to them.

I'm in Las Vegas, NV 89108

I just need to know how much $'s to send.

Hi,

I would love to get a Tandy TRS-80 model 1 computer. I could pay for UPS to pack and ship if you brought it to them.

I'm in Las Vegas, NV 89108

I just need to know how much $'s to send.
Hi, Not sure if I still have any of the Model 1 's Left. seems that over the years most
everyone Wanted the Model 1. How much of it do you need ??? if I do have one, it
may be only the Key Board part with out expansion, tape or disk. But I will have to
look a little.

- Jerry

If you have any images of the mass of stuff.... can you post them or perhaps PM me with some images? Mostly interested in the TANDY/Radio Shack hardware...

Cheers
Rich

(Oh, and I have a friend who can ship them to me, so they can come by to pick anything up if needed)

Hi, Not sure if I still have any of the Model 1 's Left. seems that over the years most
everyone Wanted the Model 1. How much of it do you need ??? if I do have one, it
may be only the Key Board part with out expansion, tape or disk. But I will have to
look a little.

- Jerry

Hi,

Right now I don't have any of the old TRS 80's. I'm just looking for something to play with and experience what I missed back in those days. I had built an Altair 8800, sold it to build a Sol-20 that a burglar stole and was flying freight back then so I never got another computer until much later. Being retired and living in low-income senior apartment, I need things to keep me busy and learning about the stuff I missed out on back then seems a good way to pass the time.

Hello,

I'm not too far away from you (Duncan, British Columbia), I'm interested in a number of your items...

Curious which Kaypro models you have? I've got a bit of a collection myself (around 25), but looking for a the one or two odd models I don't currently have.

As for your Phase IV Systems machine, I think a friend of mine would be very interested in it (he used to work there and probably designed part of this machine).

I'm also interested in the DECWriter II as well.

I'll send you a direct message -

Regards,

Chris

Last edited:
Hello how much would be shipping to sonora, ca 95370 for the
Motorola Development system. 68k

Tony

If you have any images of the mass of stuff.... can you post them or perhaps PM me with some images? Mostly interested in the TANDY/Radio Shack hardware...

Cheers
Rich

(Oh, and I have a friend who can ship them to me, so they can come by to pick anything up if needed)
I need more info on what you want pictures of (models) I have models 3,4,12,16. 4 portables.
The model 1's are mostly gone. I have hundreds of different machines so digging these out is not
a easy feet. Thanks, Jerry

Hello,

I'm not too far away from you (Duncan, British Columbia), I'm interested in a number of your items...

Curious which Kaypro models you have? I've got a bit of a collection myself (around 25), but looking for a the one or two odd models I don't currently have.

As for your Phase IV Systems machine, I think a friend of mine would be very interested in it (he used to work there and probably designed part of this machine).

I'm also interested in the DECWriter II as well.

I'll send you a direct message -

Regards,

Chris
Hi Chris, What models of Kaypros are you looking for ??? I still have the dec writer II and the Dec 400 xp..

- Thanks, Jerry

Hi,

Right now I don't have any of the old TRS 80's. I'm just looking for something to play with and experience what I missed back in those days. I had built an Altair 8800, sold it to build a Sol-20 that a burglar stole and was flying freight back then so I never got another computer until much later. Being retired and living in low-income senior apartment, I need things to keep me busy and learning about the stuff I missed out on back then seems a good way to pass the time.
will this work, Looks really good. 150.00 + Shipping

Jerry
g-wright@att.net

Attachments

• IMG_2888.jpg
    IMG_2888.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 16
That IV Phase System sounds interesting as well. I need a few more details/photos but I'm close enough (and visiting the area soon enough) that I can say "Yes".

Hi Chris, What models of Kaypros are you looking for ??? I still have the dec writer II and the Dec 400 xp..

- Thanks, Jerry
Okay - I’m definitely interested in the DECWriter II and 400XP, would love a photo of them if you have time. Do you have any other DEC machines or peripherals you want to get rid of?

As for Kaypro’s - I’ve got 25 of them, pretty much every model except the “early” II (with vertical floppy drives), Robie, 286 and 386.

-Chris

I need more info on what you want pictures of (models) I have models 3,4,12,16. 4 portables.
The model 1's are mostly gone. I have hundreds of different machines so digging these out is not
a easy feet. Thanks, Jerry
No worries, it does sound like a buffet of stuff! (lol) - if you can send a quick shot of one of the Model 1's (if you still have one) and a model 16.... and one of the Portables you have... that would be great...

Thanks a ton!
Rich

That IV Phase System sounds interesting as well. I need a few more details/photos but I'm close enough (and visiting the area soon enough) that I can say "Yes".
Here is a few pictures, it is not in the rack any longer. It is a zipped file.
- Jerry

Attachments

• archive(15).zip
    401 KB · Views: 11
No worries, it does sound like a buffet of stuff! (lol) - if you can send a quick shot of one of the Model 1's (if you still have one) and a model 16.... and one of the Portables you have... that would be great...

Thanks a ton!
Rich
Here is a few. the 16 is buried and only a front picture. the 4ps there are 2 both turn on but that it.

Attachments

• DSCN1832.JPG
    DSCN1832.JPG
    3.4 MB · Views: 11
  • DSCN1825.JPG
    DSCN1825.JPG
    3.3 MB · Views: 10
  • DSCN1824.JPG
    DSCN1824.JPG
    3.4 MB · Views: 10
  • DSCN1823.JPG
    DSCN1823.JPG
    3.3 MB · Views: 9
  • DSCN1822.JPG
    DSCN1822.JPG
  • DSCN1817.JPG
    DSCN1817.JPG
    3.3 MB · Views: 11
  • DSCN1816.JPG
    DSCN1816.JPG
  • DSCN1813.JPG
    DSCN1813.JPG
    3.4 MB · Views: 10
Okay - I’m definitely interested in the DECWriter II and 400XP, would love a photo of them if you have time. Do you have any other DEC machines or peripherals you want to get rid of?

As for Kaypro’s - I’ve got 25 of them, pretty much every model except the “early” II (with vertical floppy drives), Robie, 286 and 386.

-Chris
no 2's but there is a later 1 with vertical drives. Im keeping the robies. I Have a lot of things. do you have space for a PDP 11/60, I have 2. each are 4 and 5 racks long.

Attachments

• DSCN1809.JPG
    DSCN1809.JPG
  • DSCN1812.JPG
    DSCN1812.JPG
  • DSCN1833.JPG
    DSCN1833.JPG
Hello do you still have the Motorola Development system. 68k
I would like to get it if you could ship it to California

no 2's but there is a later 1 with vertical drives. Im keeping the robies. I Have a lot of things. do you have space for a PDP 11/60, I have 2. each are 4 and 5 racks long.
Thanks for the photos, that looks like a DECWriter III, do you happen to have a photo of the DECWriter II?

As far as the PDP 11/60... yes, would probably be interested! I'm working on what will be a 5-rack PDP-11/44 right now. Curious to know what other DEC stuff you have... :)

Are you sure you don't want to get rid of one of your Kaypro Robie's? I've been looking for years for one!

Chris

Back