• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Western Europe Early Mac DTP software. Complete with manuals, floppies and cases

Covers: Germany, France, UK, Netherlands, Belgium, Austria, Switzerland, Luxembourg, Monaco and Liechtenstein

SteveMacUK

Delivery Options
International Shipping
Hello, I've just joined. Going through my loft I found some old software I bought when I had my first business a couple decades ago. I've no idea what to do with it so thought I'd try a place like this who'd probably appreciate it.

I have Quark Xpress v3, Aldus Freehand v3, Extensis Suitcase and URW TypeWorks vol 1 & 2.

This bundle cost me thousands when I bought it, but probably not worth much today, except in nostalgia. If anyone would like to give me some advice or make an offer I'd be happy to receive either. I'm in the UK but would be happy to ship to most countries. I have it all listed on eBay at the moment, so if you'd be happy buying there, that's fine (I don't expect to receive the listed prices at all, by the way!). Otherwise I'm happy to do a deal right here.

Many thanks and I'm looking forward to hearing from anyone.

Attachments

• IMG_20220619_201244_012.jpg
    IMG_20220619_201244_012.jpg
    4.8 MB · Views: 12
Back