• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

EGA monitor "in great condition"

No bezel cracks and a good tube. I can see $150 for that. The scuffs will clean up with a magic eraser and 30 minutes of work.

Those deep yellow scuffs aren't cleaning up. You would have to repaint it.

Hopefully it works better than this one I have:

2BE9EBD1-9E8F-4ED7-B3D6-AC67CCECFE1E.jpeg

EGA monitors are hard to find so I’ll take what I can get and hopefully be able to fix it.

They are hard to find. My complaint wasn't with the price just the description. I considered buying it but decided to pass.

I mean if I had cataracts I would think it was a monitor in "great condition".

I suppose I would also assume my microwave was an EGA monitor in great condition as well :unsure:

I too got a few of these e-cycle monitors with deep scratching on the screen. I have yet to get around to trying to buff them out.

Typical barn find I'd say.

"great condition" has the same inflation as "rare" - everything on ebay is because those words have lost any meaning.

RARE, dont get me started on that. So many people use RARE in thier listings. So many folks here show thier listings with RARE in them! Its the worst.

RARE, dont get me started on that. So many people use RARE in thier listings. So many folks here show thier listings with RARE in them! Its the worst.
Ill tell you whats RARE!

Honesty. Direct eye contact. Personal accountability. The list goes on and on really.

Back