• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Everex AGI tower sale

BillT356

Experienced Member
Everex AGI tower, Pentium II MMX, 24X CD-ROM, ATI 3D RagePro PCI video card, 1.44 FDD, SB clone / ESS AudioDrive sound card, 56k flex modem, Win95, 2.1 GB HDD. AT style keyboard and serial mouse. Can also trow in monitor. Sorry no speakers.
Make offer. Prefer u pick-up, can ship. Located in south jersey (USA not UK).

Bummer I seen Everex and I figured it was a 486 desktop with the LCD display..... That thing is after Everex went bust and somebody in China purchased the name?

That thing is after Everex went bust and somebody in China purchased the name?

Well, Taiwan. It was FIC that bought 'em out.

While that thing definitely isn't anything like the 'real' Everex machines, it still looks like a decent system, and it is a rather interesting configuration... AT-style PII systems aren't particularly common, plus it looks like it's an early 440FX-based Slot1 board, specifically the FIC KN-6000.

Hello, a quick question.

I'm guessing that it has mostly PCI slots (which is good). Are there ISA slots at the bottom or does just have PCI? Also, I did not see an AGP slot. Does it have one? Finally, two questions, how many memory slots does it have? Does it still have the original power supply?

Thanks.

SM777

The motherboard is a FIC KN-6000. It has 5 PCI and 3 ISA slots. It also has 6 memory slots. This unit is all original.

Back