• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Every Day Will Be Different

cgrape2

Experienced Member
Not being of entirely sound mind can be interesting,if you realize that you are(are not?). You are an observer in your own life.That can be amusing(and sometimes scary).The things that you do every day can offer challenges that are disquieting at times.I was out driving to the Post Office,a trip I've made hundreds of times.I always follow the same route.(I ALWAYS FOLLOW THE SAME ROUTE,no matter what I'm doing,to have the illusion of control.)What an adventure.I ran a red light(No one was coming,so I didn't kill anyone),made two wrong turns and forgot exactly where and why I was going somewhere.Damn,that was a chilling experience.Today I can remember doing it.At the time,I had no clue as to what the heck was happening.
I have days like that. Scary That I can recall the event and circumstances today is good,but that it happened at all,sucked.
Which brings today's title in focus.My days will ALWAYS be different.I might not be able to always remember them,but due in part to the use I have made of my brain power,those "Foggy" days seem fewer,than say,last year.
That's my hope.Use of my brain to learn and do methodical thinking have made a difference.(Well I do think,that's what has happened)
I plod on....

Back