• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Favorite pizza?/Most common pizza where you live

Fried butter? My cholesterol level is up around 390 just reading reading this stuff. I dunno bout prairie oysters, are they anything like mountain oysters? What do they call elephant balls in Africa? Can ya put 'em on pizza?

--T

Everything is edible. At least once.

It reminds me, very rarely I see salmon on pizzas. Anchovies too for that matter. Many years ago I played the PC game Pizza Tycoon from Microprose. I once created a pizza I named "Salmon Rushdie", featuring a big filet of salmon across the whole pizza plus something else. It didn't sell very well, but in my 18 year old humor, I found it very amusing. Did I mention I picked up this game at a goodwill store lately? After installing it, I tried to play it for ten minutes and then gave up. Either me or the game has aged a lot over the last 15 years. I don't think there is a problem with my current low-end PC is some 10-15 times faster than the high-end PC I used to play it on.

I worked at a pizza shop for 5 years in my youth and made 1000's of pizzas (we could sell a thousand or more on each weekend night) and I have to say Anchovies were not that common on orders (in the late 80's).

carlsson: Everything is edible. At least once.
Monsieur Mangetout has shown that many otherwise indigestible things (like pizza) can also be eaten more than once. This site says "His menu has included a two-digit number of both supermarket trolleys and bicycles (tyres included) as well as television sets, chandeliers and beds. He's also eaten a computer, a pair of skis, a coffin and a Cessna 150".

I wonder if he would be willing to try one of those pizzas with everything on it except the kitchen sink.

Monsieur Mangetout has shown that many otherwise indigestible things (like pizza) can also be eaten more than once. This site says "His menu has included a two-digit number of both supermarket trolleys and bicycles (tyres included) as well as television sets, chandeliers and beds. He's also eaten a computer, a pair of skis, a coffin and a Cessna 150".

I wonder if he would be willing to try one of those pizzas with everything on it except the kitchen sink.

From the sound of the article, he'd want the kitchen sink too... :rolleyes:

I was wondering too. That would be an unusual bit of computergastronomical trivia. It could be good advertising for the right company. :) (BTW, a search on Monsieur Mangetout is interesting.)

Yummy computer

Yummy computer

carlsson said...I wonder which brand or model tastes best
Okay, I've struggled with my self, but I just gotta say it.

An Apple, of course. My wife likes Apricots. Tangerines are tasty. Or perhaps, if you're desperate, an Acorn spiced with Sage.
Everything else, under the Sun, is just plain rotten.

patscc

Back