• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Fisher/Commodore Computers for Education

NathanAllan

Veteran Member
I was going through some old books that I picked up at the thrift store and found a neat old brochure advertising CBM computers for different uses. It's pre-64, and talks about the Vic20, PET 4000, SuperPET 9000,CBM 8000 and the RS66030C disk drive, the RS66030A disk drive, RS66029 datasette, RS66032A printer, RS66031A printer and a bunch of other accessories (printers, modulator box, cables, diskettes, cassettes and paper). I have everything scanned but the total of all the scans are 19.3mb as reported by windows. Is there a server I can upload these to so that everyone can see them? It has prices and everything from CBM back in the day.

Also, I'd like to get these turned into .pdf format if anyone has that ability. I'll send the scans myself. The scans are in .tif format, the automatic format of my scanner. If anyone can, please either reply here or email me, dkassandra 4 at wm connect dot com (remove spaces, include the @ symbol, replace dot).

Well, you can join Atariage.com and post the pictures in their computer section, and then give us the link, and then we can go and see the pics (those of us who join).

Back