• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

For Sale: IWill DVD266-R + Dual PIII, Asus K7V Slot A + 850 Tbird, IWill Skt7 + P150

Ozzuneoj

Experienced Member
I'm selling a few rather hard to find Motherboard combos. They are tested and working and come with lots of accessories. I can also bundle these with other parts. I can throw in a Geforce 2MX or Geforce 4MX for cheap, or I have other video cards (ATI, 3DFX, S3 etc.), so just ask! I also have tons of PCI and ISA sound cards that I can bundle with these (Vortex 2, SBlive, Diamond MX400, Santa Cruz, YMF724, Vibra16, etc.).

Pictures of the boards can be found in this gallery:
https://www.amazon.com/photos/share/qdLcPqcJ85Sys6SYezk2bHrUL5H3BD55qKH7fU9ZOrT

Iwill DVD266-R VIA Apollo Pro 266 Dual Socket 370 Motherboard
2x Pentium III 1.0B Coppermine-T CPUs + Coolers
2GB (4x512MB) DDR-266 SDRAM

Comes with manuals and software but NOT the original box, I received it in the box for the DVD266-U, which is a slightly newer model. This was an insanely high end board for the time, just look it up. It has RAID, a universal AGP slot, high quality CMI-8738 audio and an easy to use and accessible BIOS setup (it's a consumer board, not a server board). The board is in excellent condition, except that a few of the plastic latches on the RAM slots are broken and the plastic on one end of one IDE header on the board also has a small crack (previous owner may or may not have been Bruce Banner), but the slots and headers are very tight so nothing should ever come loose. This board worked flawlessly during my testing.

It's really cool to see what could be done with multiple Pentium III processors and lots of high speed RAM. I want to keep it, but... I have too many projects as is. $150 + Shipping OBO

ASUS K7V-T VIA KX133 Slot A (Boxed, possibly new?)
Athlon Thunderbird 850Mhz + Cooler

When I received this board last year, it looked brand new and had the new board smell. It has only been taken out for testing. The accessories are all still sealed in their packages. See the pictures for all the interesting stuff it comes with (like a Yamaha XG soft synth license, and software on the disc). There was also a brand new looking Athlon Thunderbird 850Mhz CPU sealed in an antistatic bag in the box, as if it was packaged as a combo. It didn't come with a cooler, so I added one that I had around that looked suitable. The fan is a little rattly, but it seems to work fine. The system boots super fast and runs perfectly. One picture I took shows the performance with L1 and L2 caches disabled is close to a 486DX50, which may be useful for playing very old DOS games (Pentiums tend to be crippled into the early 386 era when doing this). My first custom built computer was an Athlon 750 Slot A + TYAN KX133, so there's some nostalgia here, and its getting quite rare to find Slot A stuff in this condition, but someone else is probably more likely to be able to put this to use, so I'm going to try to find it a new home. $125 + Shipping OBO

Iwill P54TS Intel 430FX Socket 7 AT Board (Boxed)
Pentium 150Mhz + Cooler

Tons of features for a board of this age. During testing, it booted immediately and worked great. It came to me with a Pentium 150Mhz installed, and the original Iwill "Musical Alarm" CPU cooler, which runs fine (never seen anything like this in my life... a circuit board and a temp diode on a heatsink, with a PC speaker passthrough for the alarm). The date and time in the CMOS was actually almost dead on, which amazed me. There are three large manuals with this board, driver floppies and a COAST module, which I think is 512K. I want to keep it for the crazy box art, but someone can probably actually use this board... - $75 + Shipping OBO

I didn't receive I/O shields with any of these boards, but they are pretty standard layouts that should fit older generic shields. If you need one, let me know and I'll dig through my stash to see if I have a spare.

Last edited:
Back