• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

For Sale: Monkey Island 2: LeChuck's Revenge for DOS, Floppy Version - $5

Eep386

Experienced Member
Update: Sold! Thank you very much :)

On high-density 1.44mb floppy disk.
Requires a 10MHz 286 or above with 640K and VGA or MCGA. Supports Adlib, Sound Blaster and Roland, and 100% compatibles.

Asking $5 + shipping, I don't expect shipping within the lower 48 states to be too expensive as the item is relatively lightweight so it can go via USPS First Class shipping.

The disks were tested and seem to work, and all inserts and code-wheel are included. One of the disks (Disk 2) has a label that's peeling, but other than that seems to be alright. Due to the age of the floppies the game is sold As-Is.

Please PM if interested.
IMG_3265.jpgIMG_3268.jpg

Last edited:
Whoever got this got a great deal! Great game, and if they got for resale value, it goes for a decent amount on the bay... I've the other games in the series, but not this one (I refuse to pay more than $10 for a LucasArts game, no matter how good it is!)

I'm the one that ended up grabbing this one. I already had a copy but the box was sun faded and missing the decoder wheel so ive been looking for a better copy.

Back