• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

For Sale: Spotted at Goodwill Online Auctions

They say parts only and no inside pictures. I wouldn't have cared, except that it looks like it has two (identical?) graphics cards installed, so I wonder what those are.
Ended up selling for $300. I thought this might have been donated along with the "5170"

Last edited:
I would love that corona but doubt its going to end cheap... upside just got a NABU to play with! :D I will watch this machine nonetheless, doubt I get lucky.

this 286 in box looks like it's going to go cheap today due to goodwill not actually using terms like "computer" in the title/ description and using a cover photo of the box which at first glance looks like a book. it does have some bids now though so I guess a few people have caught on:

Back