• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

For Sale: spotted on Craigslist (continuous sightings)

No way I can get that IBM Technicians Terminal. The seller did say it was free though. Someone in the area should definitely grab it. Probably one of the rarest IBM models out there

I thought you were going to freight it? I still think you should. It cost me $175.00 to freight that apple hard ware from WI to my home.

seems a bit high, but you are paying someone to "pack" the freight which cost extra. My guy made a plywood pallet himself. I dunno, they are so rare that maybe its worth it.

without photos of the inside of the machine I was keep a safe distance. Stickers are just stickers. I bought a Kaypro 4/84 in a large lot and it had stickers for the 8088 DOS daughterboard.. But it wasn't actually in the machine..

Back