• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

For Sale: spotted on Craigslist (continuous sightings)

Looks like a really, really nice NeXT Computer lot. Southeast Michigan.

Seller writes:
"NEXT vintage computer, MegaPixel display, printer, reader/writer, tons of software and manuals. FB allows only 10 pics - message for more. Available for pickup in Saline MI. Price is OBO - this is obviously hard to put a value on but it’s time for it to go to a new home where it will be appreciated."

1675049950852.png1675049984150.png1675050020917.png

HP Vectra 486/66U, Connecticut, US. Looks like it has an aftermarket internal speaker set added to a drive bay. I remember LGR reviewing one of those. 😊

Seller writes:
"Has stereo sound, TV tuner card, 32mb memory. Works great!"

1675051087273.png1675051115240.png

Last edited:
Carrying case for an Apple computer. I think these were officially made by Apple for the Macintosh SE-shaped units. Southeast Michigan.

Seller writes:
"Used vintage Apple Computer bag. Has some signs of use but still in good condition."

1675051629400.png

Last edited:
Huge Atari 1040 STF lot, everything CIB! Southeast Michigan. :love: Wow!

Seller writes:
"Like new, in boxes, with manuals, and plenty of disks. Atari 1040STF Home Computer. Comes with 2 monitors, one color, one monochrome, an external disk drive, an Epson dot matrix printer, synchronized clock expansion, plenty of disks, a collection of ST Format magazine disks, rare Star Trek game and Star Trek mouse pad, computer cover, manuals and books, all very meticulously maintained and like new! Probably the best Atari ST set you’ll ever find! Has midi installed for musicians! Includes Atari 1040STF, SM124 monitor, SC1224 color monitor, SF314 disk drive, and an Epson MX-80III F/T dot matrix printer."

Attachments

• 1675052208665.png
    1675052208665.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 14
Last edited:
USI PI3 Monochrome monitor (composite in). Eugene, OR
Way back in the stone age I had one of these with an MDA interface in amber phosphor. Not bad.

Hi,

I'm not sure how good this listing is ... you totally missed the loaded MITS Altair 8800 I bought for $1,200 on CraigsList.

Hi,

I'm not sure how good this listing is ... you totally missed the loaded MITS Altair 8800 I bought for $1,200 on CraigsList.

Pics or it didn't happen! ;-)

Just kiddin'

Congrats. But I would like to see pics.

alreadygotone-montypython.gif

I think a lot of people just want one because it's a lot of "firsts" first S-100, first Microsoft basic, one of the first affordable, "home" computers that didn't have to be a kit, etc. I don't have any nostalgia for them, so I don't think I'd pay the price that they go for, unless I come into a lot of cash, but I wouldn't mind having one or some other S-100 computer at some point.

I bought an Integrand box as soon as it was available. No fancy front panel--who needs one? Custom transformer that you could arc-weld with. I also got rid of those flaky 4K DRAM boards--half time time, if you hit reset too slowly, your data would be corrupted. My reaction was "What ijit designed this thing?".

I purchased mine as a kit in 1975 and assembled it in a (long) weekend. I still remember how withering a laugh from a female co-worker was: "That's not a computer--that's a toy!"

Back