• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

For Sale: Two ELPINA M919 486A VIP Vesa/ISA/PCI Motherboards

BillT356

Experienced Member
For Sale: Two ELPINA M919 486A VIP Vesa/ISA/PCI Motherboards.
486/5x86 support, AMD 5x86’s installed on both units. AMI BIOS.
1-32 bit VL Bus Master slot, 4-16 Bit ISA slots and 3-PCI Local Bus slots,
And also a COAST Cache memory slot.
One unit is Ver. 3.2 w/4-30 pin Simms slots, 2-72 pin Simms slots, COAST Cache memory module and 2 Write-Back chips.
The other unit is Ver. 3.4B/F, w/4-72 pin Simms slots.
Note both units have the nonworking comm ports problem, that seems to be common with these boards.
Make offer plus shipping (USPS large flat rate box).

Bump:
Edit: The COMM1 port works and I tested it as a serial mouse port. Also selling these boards with out RAM memory. Memory I installed was for testing the boards only.

Do they have the "WRITE BACK" fake cache chips installed? Eventually they stopped bothering to solder in the fake chips, but my M919 has them installed and soldered to the circuit traces going in circles, not connected to anything. :)

Those PC CHips boards (I have one) need a special COAST board for cache. Other then the fake cache they work ok, and will use real cache if you have the proper Coast.

thos m919 boards are pretty snappy without the cache, but i've got one of the cache modules for the m919, actually made by elpina, makes some difference, but not much. One of the 2 boards i have has the chips, they just say write back on them, and look rather fake themselves, the other, does not have the chips, just the empty pads and traces to nowhere. AND those boards are really anal about the serial ports, some headers work and others don't

Back