• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Found another Mini, Micro-systems 810

targeteye

A while back i found and passed along an Entrex mini computer with the help of this forum. Well seems i've rescued another one with the help of a friend of mine. This one is a Microsystems Micro 810. I can find quite a bit of documentation about the unit but no evidence of one living somewhere in a museum or otherwise. This one is serial number 18. Microsystems was a subsidiary of Microdata and I actually found more information search for Microdata 800. Whereas i aquired it mostly out of interest of figuring out what it was. Having established that it is a "General Purpose Computer" from 1969, its not really my thing and will likely send it along its marry way.
Posting here to see if you all can help me find out any other information about it. Its loaded with cards but i haven't pulled them out of the chassis yet.
I also thought some here might enjoy pondering over it :).

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 28
  • 20230304_135714.jpg
    20230304_135714.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 27
  • 20230304_135635.jpg
    20230304_135635.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 27
Last edited:
Reactions: arf
Interesting, looked at some manuals for them on Bitsaver. Did you get any of the history for that particular unit?

i actually do not have any history of serial number 18. But hope to have a further conversation about it from the gentleman i aquired it from soon.

Back