• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Free Assorted Vintage Stuff!

Raven

Veteran Member
Got sone things in the collection that have come with other things, were rescued, etc. They have to go, though.

-M68k Macs, ci, si, lc series, cx, probably a few pther models I'm forgetting.
-Okidata C64 Printer (original box, has ink)
-Several Mac Powerbook Duo docks
-Two IBM serial terminals, one 3151, one I don't recall but newer
-Brother Whisperwriter Electronic typewriter w/ non-PC x86 setup, 3.5 FDD, built-in proprietary OS/SW
-Sports games for SNEs, Genesis, Sega CD.
-SE/30 Monitor & control board & case
-Old-world Mac cards (networking mostly)
-Oyssey 2 console w/ 2 games and custom rewired (more standard) RF cable (I have the original I can look for if wanted) - needs keyboard repair/replacement
-Very small Samsung B&W TV (10" or some such) - works well
-Modernish HP inkjet printer
-Professional grade network gear - AT&T, Netgear - stuff for RJ45 star, token ring, and various Typical and atypical configurations - dozens of ports on some - routers, gateways, hubs, and more

Other things may well be parted with that you see here, but those are what I'm actively looking to get rid of ATM.

Thanks for looking!

How modernish is the HP printer?
Somewhere between 1999 and 2008? Heh, it's probably an '04 or '05, something like that, but it may well be newer than I think. If you want specifics I'll go grab the model. Doesn't have wifi/scanner/etc. or anything fancy, just an inkjet printer.

I definitely have external ones that would work, and I *think* have a spare PDS one that's token ring I believe - the only Ethernet one is in my not-working SE/30.

I could use a box that connects computers together on a dial-up connection. I have a whole Netgear Wireless system but it won't even install unless it detects a broadband :( I had one years ago that I bought off Ebay, but I sent it to my niece and nephew when they needed one

I could use a box that connects computers together on a dial-up connection. I have a whole Netgear Wireless system but it won't even install unless it detects a broadband :( I had one years ago that I bought off Ebay, but I sent it to my niece and nephew when they needed one

Don't think I have one of those, but I don't know what some of the network boxes are for sure - don't think any have RJ-11.

Raven,

Strange request but I am looking for the color Apple logo from the front of a Power Mac 9600. It was a rescue and I am guessing the logo fell off at some point. Anyhow do you either have a logo that would fit (I am guessing the logo would be the same size on any of the macs of that era or any of the accessories) or just the face plate from a 9600/233? Thanks.

Back