• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Free - Collection only - TI Omni 820 KSR Terminal

PhilipA

Experienced Member
Starts up, prints, serial connection works (7/E/1 !). Missing the clear plexi cover on the front and it's yellowed from having sat under fluorescent lights for years. It's going to end up in the dumpster if nobody wants it. I have the service and user manuals for it.

20150514_100823.jpg

20150514_100834.jpg

20150514_100903.jpg

Complete with stand that it's currently screwed to.

Located in Larose, Louisiana. Kinda out of the way, admittedly. Drop me an email at phil@viscom.net if you want to come pick it up.

Thanks

--Phil

Have had a request for individual parts, so I might be stripping this down for bits.

Keyboard's been requested, if there's anything else of note that anybody wants from it let me know.

--Phil

Ok, request for entire machine has been made, so unless that falls through I'm afraid individual parts are unavailable.

Thanks

Back