• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Free For Pick-up-C64/C128, TI 99/4A, Atari 5200, Apple II and Mac Accessories

Melfro

I'm cleaning out my collection, and I don't have the time or skill for eBay. Except as noted this stuff worked the last time I tried it, but that was a couple of years ago. I live near the intersection of I-35E and Frankford Rd in Carrollton, TX, northwest of Dallas. (75007).

Thanks.

Commodore 64/128 Stuff
C64 (“Kline” written on box):
Breadbox C64, Power supply, Joystick, Video cable

C64 - “Baster” written on box:
Breadbox C64, Power supply, Video cable

Breadbox C64
C64C, Power supply
C128, Power supply
C128 (SID chip may be bad), Power supply
1571 drive, Power cable, Serial cable “Passes self-test, but I/O error when trying to access disk”
1 Amiga 1084 monitor (ideal for Commodore 64/128 and game console setups)
2 Commodore C64 power supplies
1 3rd party C64 power supply
Quickshot joystick (Atari, Commodore)
Wico 3 way joystick (Atari, Commodore)
Xetec Super Graphix Jr. (Printer Interface) (2)
Cardco +G Printer Interface
MSD Model CP1 Parallel Interface
Direct Connect Modem
25 or so cartridges

TI 99/4A Stuff
TI 99/4A, Power supply, RF modulator/switch
10 or so cartridges

Atari 5200 Stuff
Atari 5200 console, Joystick, RF Splitter
19 or so cartridges

Apple II Stuff
Disk II Controller Card
Echo IIb Card, Speaker Box
Apple Monochrome Monitor

Apple Macintosh Networking Accessories
Appletalk AT-Plus 5 port concentrator
Apple Ethernet Thin Coax Transceiver (AAUI to BNC)
Apple Ethernet Twisted Pair Transceiver (AAUI to Twisted Pair)
PhoneNet Boxes (2)
Appletalk Box (for Mac Plus?)
Appletalk Box
Apple BNC cable

Misc network supplies - Twisted Pair Ethernet Hub ATI Centrecom MR820TR, TP cables, phone cables

Wow, quite a haul! Anybody in the neighborhood willing to pick up and re-distribute the goodies among the rest of us (for a nominal service charge, of course)?

--T

Last edited:
I'm in Lewisville, Denton County. Not very far at all. 20 minute commute in traffic. I could pick that stuff up and distribute amonst ya'll. If we get enough interest here I could grab the stuff fairly soon. Of course, I'd like to comb through the lot and pick out little this and thats first.

My time doesn't cost much, it's the gas thats the problem! (1990 Suburban 1500 Silverado...can you say 12MPG?)

--Ryan

I'm wanting C64, 2 C64 PSU's (one can be generic), MAYBE the modem. I'd also snag up the equiptment to network at least two Macs together. Anything else is open to the masses.

Pat, could you resend that list that you wanted? I deleted it and need to add it to the "taken" list.

--Ryan

I can pick it up in my F-150 and put it in my storage locker and we can figure out how to divy it up. I'm just up the road in Lewisville too.

I need a 128 as a testbed.

RJ

Wow, I'm glad to see that there's interest. If anyone wants to pick it up after 5:30 PM today (Sunday, May 3) I can be available.

Thanks.

Yeah, I think I'll go out there and get the stuff after 5:30. Those who are in the area are welcome to join me.

--Ryan

EDIT: Wait wait wait. I forgot my gf likes me to join her to church in the evening. Starts at 6 I think. So I'll be going to get the stuff later this week. Unless someone else around here wants to get it today, of which case that's totally fine by me.

Yeah, I think I'll go out there and get the stuff after 5:30. Those who are in the area are welcome to join me.

--Ryan

EDIT: Wait wait wait. I forgot my gf likes me to join her to church in the evening. Starts at 6 I think. So I'll be going to get the stuff later this week. Unless someone else around here wants to get it today, of which case that's totally fine by me.

I sent him a PM offering to pick it up tonight if he wanted it out by then. Both he and you now have my cell #.

RJ

Thanks! It was nice meeting you tonight!

OK folks, everything has been picked up. Ryan and I'll work to get things distributed to whoever wants what.

I wanted the 128s and the Amiga monitor... Oh, and the C64 Star Trek cartridge. (I always loved that game!)

Unknown_K, I didn't see a Commodore mouse in there. I haven't opened all of the C64 boxes yet though.

Druid, PM me your address for the Apple Disk Controller and I'll figure out what shipping to the Great White North is.

Luckybob, PM me your address for the TI items and I'll figure out what the shipping is. Do you want the box as well? If you do, I'll need to get a bigger box and packing to put it in.

Ryan, give me a shout on my cell to come get what you want and what Pat wants since he sent you his list. Then we'll regroup to see what is left to distribute to other forum members. It'll be nice to find good homes for everything.

Raymond

you have PM channel. Thanks for doing this BTW. I haven't touched a Ti in a long while... It was essentially my first "computer" because my dad didn't want me touching his NEC.

(which I ended up doing anyway) :)

That's worked out well. Too bad I love to live way out in the middle of nowhere. When I get ready to give tons of crud away, this was a good example of the way to do it. I live 100 miles northwest of Vegas NV. Hopefully, I will remember this.

Thanks! It was nice meeting you tonight!

OK folks, everything has been picked up. Ryan and I'll work to get things distributed to whoever wants what.

I wanted the 128s and the Amiga monitor... Oh, and the C64 Star Trek cartridge. (I always loved that game!)

Unknown_K, I didn't see a Commodore mouse in there. I haven't opened all of the C64 boxes yet though.

Druid, PM me your address for the Apple Disk Controller and I'll figure out what shipping to the Great White North is.

Luckybob, PM me your address for the TI items and I'll figure out what the shipping is. Do you want the box as well? If you do, I'll need to get a bigger box and packing to put it in.

Ryan, give me a shout on my cell to come get what you want and what Pat wants since he sent you his list. Then we'll regroup to see what is left to distribute to other forum members. It'll be nice to find good homes for everything.

Raymond

Ok let me know if you do find a mouse, are you keeping all the C64 carts (if now have a list of the ones there)? I have star trek for a VIC-20 if you collect that system.

Hey guys,

I had 3 people wanting the 5200 stuff. I have to go in the order received.

1. willowmoon93
  2. DarthKur
  3. Mrbill317

Ryan (Yzzerdd) picked his stuff up today - the unboxed C64 & power supply, a couple of carts, and the AppleTalk networking stuff.

Pat, go ahead and send me your list.

Here's the list: (Bolded items are still available)

Commodore 64/128 Stuff
C64 (“Kline” written on box):
Breadbox C64, Power supply, Joystick, Video cable

C64 - “Baster” written on box:
Breadbox C64, Power supply, Video cable

Breadbox C64 <--- Gone to Yzzerdd
C64C, Power supply <--- Gone to Yzzerdd
C128, Power supply <--- Gone to channelmaniac
C128 (SID chip may be bad), Power supply <--- Gone to channelmaniac
1571 drive, Power cable, Serial cable “Passes self-test, but I/O error when trying to access disk”
1 Amiga 1084 monitor (ideal for Commodore 64/128 and game console setups) <--- Gone to channelmaniac
2 Commodore C64 power supplies <--- Gone to Yzzerdd
1 3rd party C64 power supply
Quickshot joystick (Atari, Commodore)
Wico 3 way joystick (Atari, Commodore)
Xetec Super Graphix Jr. (Printer Interface)
(2) <--- 1 Gone to Yzzerdd
Cardco +G Printer Interface
MSD Model CP1 Parallel Interface

Direct Connect Modem <--- Gone to Yzzerdd
25 or so cartridges <--- 1 to Channelmaniac, 2 or 3 to Yzzerdd

TI 99/4A Stuff <--- All on hold for luckybob
TI 99/4A, Power supply, RF modulator/switch
10 or so cartridges

Atari 5200 Stuff <--- All on hold for willowmoon93 (2 others waiting in line)
Atari 5200 console, Joystick, RF Splitter
19 or so cartridges

Apple II Stuff

Disk II Controller Card <--- On hold for Druid6900
Echo IIb Card, Speaker Box
Apple Monochrome Monitor

Apple Macintosh Networking Accessories
Appletalk Box <--- Gone to Yzzerdd
PhoneNet Boxes (2) <--- Gone to Yzzerdd
Appletalk Box (for Mac Plus?) <--- Gone to Yzzerdd
Appletalk AT-Plus 5 port concentrator <--- Gone to Yzzerdd
Apple Ethernet Thin Coax Transceiver (AAUI to BNC)
Apple Ethernet Twisted Pair Transceiver (AAUI to Twisted Pair)
Apple BNC cable

Misc:
Twisted Pair Ethernet Hub ATI Centrecom MR820TR
TP ethernet cables
phone cables
USR 14.4 external modem in box

Back