• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Free For Pick-up-C64/C128, TI 99/4A, Atari 5200, Apple II and Mac Accessories

Raymond,

I only snagged one C64 powersupply. Just thought I'd mention that. No other PSUs.

--Ryan

I am going for the Echo IIb Card, Speaker Box. PM already sent. Yes, Mike B, I have tons of Apple II stuff already :cool:

T-, because of your great sacrifice, I will attempt to actually do something with the Apple II card before, say, 2011.

OK folks!

Thanks for the patience everyone. Between the day job and arcade business it's going nuts here.

I'll get prices on the boxed items as soon as I can get out to the shop with them. It's raining again here. :( (It's rained EVERY weekend since Easter) (EDIT: OK, it stopped raining)

Here's where I'm at with things:

Disk II Controller Card <--- Druid6900 ---> Need a small box and it's hard to believe I'm out of small boxes. Priority Mail is $19 so that's out of the question unless you really want to spend that much.

Echo IIb Card, Speaker Box <--- chuckcmagee ---> Boxed. (EDIT: You have a total for shipping in your PMbox)

TI-99/4a system and carts <--- luckybob ---> Need to find a big enough box. It's out of storage and at the house at least. ;)

Apple BNC cable, Twisted Pair Ethernet Hub ATI Centrecom MR820TR, TP ethernet cables, phone cables, USR 14.4 external modem in box, 1 3rd party C64 power supply, Quickshot joystick (Atari, Commodore), Wico 3 way joystick (Atari, Commodore) <--- NathanAllen ---> Boxed (EDIT: You have a total for shipping in your PMbox)

C64 carts <--- DarthKur ---> Boxed. (Please contact DarthKur about trading or obtaining carts from him as there were a couple of extras) (EDIT: You have a PM. I need your address to calculate shipping.)

Atari 5200 Stuff <--- willowmoon93 ---> Still in storage. Didn't have enough room in the Miata to bring it back today.

STUFF STILL AVAILABLE:

C64 (“Kline” written on box)
Breadbox C64, Power supply, Joystick, Video cable

C64 - “Baster” written on box:
Breadbox C64, Power supply, Video cable

1571 drive, Power cable, Serial cable “Passes self-test, but I/O error when trying to access disk”

Cardco +G Printer Interface

MSD Model CP1 Parallel Interface

Apple (IIe type) Monochrome Monitor

Apple Ethernet Thin Coax Transceiver (AAUI to BNC)

Apple Ethernet Twisted Pair Transceiver (AAUI to Twisted Pair)

And some misc. power bricks. I did not check for voltage/current ratings.

Last edited:
As soon as I find a small box I'll get it quoted with the cheap air mail rate. I figured $19 was ridiculous.

I really didn't want to ship it in just a bubble mailer.

RJ

I have a PM in my inbox from another forum member over the weekend requesting those. I have to get him a shipping total still.

Well, First I need to find a box to ship it all in. ;)

OK folks!

Things are slowly going out the door as I get boxes and time.

Here's where I'm at with things:

Disk II Controller Card <--- Druid6900 ---> Shipped!

Echo IIb Card, Speaker Box <--- chuckcmagee ---> Shipped!

Apple BNC cable, Twisted Pair Ethernet Hub ATI Centrecom MR820TR, TP ethernet cables, phone cables, USR 14.4 external modem in box, 1 3rd party C64 power supply, Quickshot joystick (Atari, Commodore), Wico 3 way joystick (Atari, Commodore) <--- NathanAllen ---> Shipped!

C64 carts <--- DarthKur ---> Shipped!

-------------

TI-99/4a system and carts <--- luckybob ---> Shipping cost sent to you.

Atari 5200 Stuff <--- willowmoon93 ---> Paid for and will be shipped today!

C64 (“Kline” written on box) <--- Shipping costs sent to you
Breadbox C64, Power supply, Joystick, Video cable

C64 - “Baster” written on box: <--- Shipping costs sent to you
Breadbox C64, Power supply, Video cable

1571 drive, Power cable, Serial cable “Passes self-test, but I/O error when trying to access disk” <--- patsccc ---> Shipping costs sent to you
Cardco +G Printer Interface <--- patsccc ---> Shipping costs sent to you
MSD Model CP1 Parallel Interface <--- patsccc ---> Shipping costs sent to you
Apple (IIe type) Monochrome Monitor <--- patsccc ---> Shipping costs sent to you
Apple Ethernet Thin Coax Transceiver (AAUI to BNC) <--- patsccc ---> Shipping costs sent to youc
Apple Ethernet Twisted Pair Transceiver (AAUI to Twisted Pair) <--- patsccc ---> Shipping costs sent to you
And some misc. power bricks. I did not check for voltage/current ratings. <--- patsccc ---> Shipping costs sent to you

Last edited:
Druid,

Your controller card is on the way!

Everyone else: I have your requests and am slowly working my way through things.

Just so everyone knows - I have 2 jobs. The day job, working for a large corporation, and the side job repairing arcade game boards and old computers for folks across North America and selling components around the world.

This is why I'm slow at times with these side projects. ;)

RJ

What's Left?

What's Left?

I came into this a bit late,but I have to ask...What's left?
Thanks!
cgrape2

OK Folks!

I'm working on another venture and I need to free up space both at the house and at the storage locker. Don't worry, I'm still doing parts and repairs on old computers, game consoles, and arcade games. BUT... the project race car is being sold. I don't have time to finish it.

Everyone that has spoken for items but not yet received them has a PM waiting in their inbox. I'll be having a boxing party on Sunday.

Well... except for that Apple II monitor. That'll have to be boxed up by The UPS Store.

RJ

Back