• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Free for shipping

Maverick1978

Veteran Member
Cleaning out some stuff from work. It's good stuff that we've no use for - I'm trying to save them from the landfill. Hopefully you guys might have a use for them.

1. New Manhattan old-school manual VGA A/B box (with two screws robbed, one each from 2 of the VGA connectors). Free for cost of shipping, to be determined.

2. Wall-wart power supplies... lots and lots of power supplies! Most are 12V positive tips, amperage ratings from 0.5mah to 1.5A. There are some 5V 1.5A ones with a strange 5-pin plug in there, as well as some 9V 0.75A positive tip ones.

These power supplies mostly came from various models of cable modems, and the supplies are power-on good. Many were even tested with a multimeter to ensure that they put out correct voltage, though ripple was never tested (no oscillator nor any desire to test that far). They were packed away in the work's warehouse, so they may be a bit dusty.

I'm not going to cherry-pick for individual brands, though I will TRY to accommodate requests for 5v or 9v voltages. I'll fill up a flat-rate priority mail box and send for the cost of shipping. $12.35 for a medium flat-rate box, $16.85 for a large flat-rate box. I don't think that the small flat-rate will hold even the smallest of the supplies, sorry.

If anyone is interested, please PM me for the paypal addy, tell me what you want, and give me your mailing address and the address from which you'll be paying. I'll get them packaged up and mailed out within 2 business days.

Howdy my friend! I am working on a newly acquired 5160 and need a power supply, would you happen to have a working one to sell?

Sorry, no... I actually could use a red-switch style AT PS as well :) These are wall-wart power adapters that I'm trying to avoid putting in a landfill. Was hoping that some people here could use, as even paying shipping for a small flat-rate box is generally less than a used single unit costs at the electronics surplus shop (at least my "local" one)

Thanks for the bump tho :)

Back