• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

New England FREE for the cost of shipping S&H Siemena OEM floppy disk drive FDD 200-5N manual installation operation

Covers: Vermont, New Hampshire, Massachusetts, Connecticut, Rhode Island and Maine.

VERAULT

Veteran Member
Delivery Options
In Country Shipping
I have this Siemena OEM floply disk drive FDD 200-5N manual vol 1 i picked up in a haul. I dont have the drive so its free for the cost of shipping if anyone wants it. It looks just like 8 inch floppy drives but I think the -5N denotes a 5.25" drive. PM me if interested.

IMG_20220920_155723.jpgIMG_20220920_155754.jpgIMG_20220920_155737.jpg

Hi,

Best is to do nice straight (200dpi to 400dpi) scans of cover to cover and put them into a searchable .PDF file and donate the .PDF to Archive.org, Mike who runs deramp.com and probably a few other repositories.

Then if nobody else wants the book let me know I can send you a few $'s for "Media" USPS to Las Vegas, NV 89108.

Interesting. Your fragments match. The first portion of that document is about a drive tester; the last portion appears to be about your drive excepting that the extension "N" isn't used in the identifier there. Hard to believe that the "N" designates a _completely_ different drive.

Back