• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Free (in Sweden): Bondwell Pro28

pontus

Veteran Member
Edit: It has found a new owner.

Hi all.

I have a Bondwell Pro28, a PC-clone, which I've given up on. It's ST-225 seems to have given up. The disk spins and the heads moves, but it wont boot (it was working at one point in time). It has a floppy, a game port, parallel and serial ports and a funky plastic card which need to be inserted before the machine boots.

I prefer pick-up of course, but might be persuaded to ship it within sweden. If you have something interesting to trade, that would be fun, but really.. its yours for the pick-up.

Kind regards,
Pontus.

Last edited:
Can't test at the moment. I have no such floppies here. I _think_ I have one at my parents place, I can bring it here next time I'm visiting and test.

Forgot to mention, I also have a matching keyboard labeled Bondwell

Back