• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Free LOT of retro computers if you come and get them

z0rb

Hello All,

I live in Southern New Jersey and have a small lot of retro computer equipment I would like to part with. I do not require any money as I am looking to merely give the equipment away, under two circumstances. The lot must be picked up(it will not be shipped) and everything must be taken. Below I have listed everything in the lot along with some pictures. Everything works the last time I powered it up unless otherwise noted.

Games and Stuff
Tomy Hit and Missile
Sony Watchman
Parker Brothers Merlin
Milton Bradley Simon
2 Texas Instruments Speak & Spell
Texas Instruments Speak & Read
Texas Instruments Speak & Math with goofy bus cable that I built
games.jpg

Calculators
Texas Instruments Mr. Challenge
Texas instruments SR–11
Texas Instruments TI_30
Texas Instruments SR-10
Unisonic 1040
Texas Instruments TI-1200
BOHSEI 3000
Sears 10m
AtariCarts.jpg

Computers
TRS-80 Color Computer with Microsoft BASIC ROM
Sinclair 1000 with 16 K memory pack
Tandy.jpg

Macintosh PowerBook 180
Macintosh SE
apple.jpg

TI 99/4A white
TI 99/4A black
Speech synthesizer
Joysticks
Program recorder
Centipede cartridge
Pac-Man cartridge
TI Extended BASIC cartridge
Terminal Emulator II cartridge
TexasInstruments.jpg

Atari Cartridges
Super breakout
Asteroids
Warlords
Adventure
Defender
Space invaders
Starmaster
Skiing
Grand Prix
Dragster
Laser Blast
Stampede
Missile Command
Star Raiders
ET
Berzerk
Demon Attack two cartridges
Combat
Circus Atari
Maze Mania
AtariCarts.jpg

Atari VCS light Sixer
Atari Telegames light Sixer
2 pairs of paddles
Three joysticks
Video touchpad
One adapter
AtariVCS.jpg

Atari 400 (Keyboard Problem)
Atari 800 XL
Atari 1200 XL
Two power adapters
Atari CX 85 number pad
Atari for 10 data recorder
The Musical Atari book
Inside Atari basic book
AtariComp.jpg

Commodore 64 complete and in box
Commodore Vic to with power adapter (Reset circuit problem)
Commodore 64C with power adapter
Commodore 1541 I am I just drive with power adapter (Needs adjustment)
Two Commodore data sets one in box
Commodore Vic 20 cartridges
Super Smash
Adventureland
Visible Solar System (With Pluto)
Pirates Cove
Super Expander with 3K RAM
SD2IEC cable
Commodor.jpg

Intellivision
Intellivision II
Intelli-Voice
Many games
Intellivision.jpg

Please reach out to arrange pickup
Thank You

z0rb, people can't send you PMs until you've posted 10 times and been approved by a moderator, so please provide some contact information if you could, thanks.

z0rb, people can't send you PMs until you've posted 10 times and been approved by a moderator, so please provide some contact information if you could, thanks.

Are you sure about the PM limitation? I sent a PM to someone with hardware to give away after he posted 3 times, and he got it and was able to reply.

I'm not sure about the PM limitation in 2019, but it was definitely in place in 2018 and earlier. This poster has only posted once, so I'm unsure of the policy.

PMs work for new users, they can send and receive them. It's only their public posts that are moderated at first.

Was some nice stuff in there. Would love to get ahold of a C64 but sadly would have been at least a 9 hour drive just to hit NJ not including how far in I would have to go. Well that and that its gone obviously haha.

Was some nice stuff in there. Would love to get ahold of a C64 but sadly would have been at least a 9 hour drive just to hit NJ not including how far in I would have to go. Well that and that its gone obviously haha.

I PMed him right after I saw the post it's gone already..

I'm not sure about the PM limitation in 2019, but it was definitely in place in 2018 and earlier. This poster has only posted once, so I'm unsure of the policy.
Just to echo, I had this same issue with PMs when I joined.

Back