• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Free MicroVax System - NJ

MAJOR LOL. I can just see that thing sitting in the middle of my single wide mobile home living room. 1 PC and 2 printers already take up most of the room.

I'd love something like that, but the distance is a killer. I hope it goes to someone who can appreciate it...

He didnt post and pictures. How big is this? Where can I see pictures?

A MV 3100-80 is about twice the height of a standard vaxstation and about the same footprint. The external storage should be the same size as a vaxstation. Not exactly lightweight machines.

They are offering an Emulex 32port term. server with it. I'm guessing its a Performance 4000 - same as what I've got. This is a VERY sweet item to have if you've got multiple headless unix boxes in your collection.

I mentioned to my wife the other day "Honey- how about a I take a little vacation time and we drive to NJ?" First words out of her mouth "Ok- but you are NOT picking up any stray computer equipment" So much for that idea.

-ctp

Shir: hahaha - that's awesome.

Me, when I tell my wife I'm "going to see James," she knows the truck's getting loaded up! James, is from recycledpcparts.com, on fleaBay he's 'recycles'. Nice guy.

Met him a few years back at the University of Miami Surplus office. That was another bad place for me to go, alhough I have made some good money from there in the past! Once, I yanked like 9 Targa boards for $5/pop, and a guy paid me like $100/pop for them! That was a nice score!

Tony

Rest easy, folks. We picked up this computer to give it a good home in the MARCH computer museum (also here in NJ)... for more info see our ridiculously primitive web site at www.marchclub.org.

Back