• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

FREE stuff (most needs some repair) for pickup in PHOENIX, AZ

Lorne

Veteran Member
I'm moving, and I've got a bunch of stuff that won't be moving with me, so if someone in Phoenix wants to come and pick it up, it's theirs. I've got a couple Kaypro 10's in which the hard drives, and the floppy drives work when removed and tested separately, but when they're installed, they won't boot from the floppy (I suspect it's something wrong with the floppy controller). There's an IBM 5150 empty case, a few Shugart 8" floppy drives that need alignment, and a bunch of other stuff (like dot matrix printers) that I haven't even dug through yet. If you want any of it, you have to take it all - what you don't want, you can dump as you see fit. PM me if interested - it's all got to go within the next two weeks.

It seems there's enough interest here in the Phoenix area (or from people passing through) that the stuff is now spoken for. This thread can be considered closed.

Back