• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

FS: Amiga pc emulator card (A2000)

oblivion

Veteran Member
selling a A2000 pc emulator card for the amiga. this card is as is since i don't know if it works but it looks in very good shape and was pulled from a working amiga 4000. i have no software with it just the card. it apperas to have an 8088 chip on board.

pcemu.jpg

i have no idea what this thing is worth so just shoot me an offer.

*bump*

this card is still avalible. i also have for sale an emplant mac emulation card i beleive. pulled from a working system but i cant verify it works or that the disks are good

i'll take offers or trade or trade + cash for
AT tower computer case, 4mb 72 pin ram simm, voodoo 1 card, older CIB DOS RPG's or adventure games, isa, pci or VLB 1.44 mb floppy drive controller card

Last edited:
4mb 72 pin? You sure not 30 pin? I got some of both.
I could probably get you he AT tower (full or half height?) and ram. Should also have a Hercules card packed away in a battered box that's of the original Voodoo variety you are looking for.

Last edited:
4mb 72 pin? You sure not 30 pin? I got some of both.
I could probably get you he AT tower (full or half height?) and ram. Should also have a Hercules card packed away in a battered box that's of the original Voodoo variety you are looking for.

i'm sure, i mean 72 pin. its for an Amiga 4000 which uses 4 72 pin 4mb ram simms. i'm currently talking to someone whos intrested (though i cant respond because his inbox is currently full) but if it falls though i'll PM you.

Back