• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

FS: Early spring cleaning!

gobabushka

Well, I have some things that I have no use for, but some of you guys might!

CD Caddies: I have 8 of them, some yellowed, one missing metal slider, but all in good shape overall. $5 shipped each OBO

AT&T PC 6300: I have no real way to test it, no monitor or keyboard, so it is AS-IS. has one floppy and one hard drive, not sure how much ram. $100 OBO

Probably will find some more odds and ends. Feel free to PM me with any questions. Thanks!

Last edited:
It's a lot easier to sell that heavy junk when people know where you are. :)

Your Profile holds that info so you don't have to mention it every time you post a message.

One needs to assume that the seller resides in Tristan da Cunha. So figure shipping accordingly....

Sorry! I will update my profile accordingly. Shipping would be from Palm Bay, Florida. I also would prefer to keep shipping in the continental US.

Back