• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

FS: HP Vintage items

snuci

Veteran Member
Hi All,

I bought a few items from someone in Ontario, Canada and they are selling a number of HP items. I bought an HP85 and an HP9826 (with 9135 hard drive) from him along with some documentation and they are in great shape. The seller is an ex-HP service tech. Since I'e seen a few messages floating around the cc-talk list, I figured I'd post here if anyone is interested. Here's the list of items he sent me in an email:
-HP110 - HP's first laptop
-HP 9816 with hp9121 and 9122 disk drive
-HP 9835
-HP 9915 - industrial version of HP85
-HP 300 with HP9122 disk drive
-HP9000 unix workstation
-HP1000 minicomputer
-HP7470 plotter
-several extra disk drives
-5 HP printers - inkjet & dot matrix
-98036 serial RS232 interface for 9835
-2 HPIB cards for the HP85
-2 serial RS232 interface cards for HP85
-Manual sets for the 9825,9835,9845, 9915,9816 and series 300
-Operating systems & basic language software for 9816 and series 300'

Please PM me and I'll pass on his email address. He is not a member here. If yo include your email address, I will also send you a PDF with some pictures that he sent me.
Hope this helps someone fill in part of their collection.

Man, I wish shipping from Canada to Norway wasn't so expensive. a HP 9816 would be nice.
About the HP 9835, is that the A or B model?
and the HP9000 workstation, what model is that?

Man, I wish shipping from Canada to Norway wasn't so expensive. a HP 9816 would be nice.
About the HP 9835, is that the A or B model?
and the HP9000 workstation, what model is that?

Hi tingo,

Please PM me your email address and I'll send pictures and the sellers email address. I don't know HP equipment that well but I think the HP 9835 is an A.

Why can't you just post the pictures here?

The seller sent me a PDF file with the pictures and some text attached. If there were just pictures, I would have had no issues posting them. I've just posted it at the following link for you or anyone who wants to see the pictures http://vintagecomputer.ca/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/hp_computer_pics.pdf

If you need more information, you'll have to ask the seller and I told him that I wouldn't post his email address so PM me for it if you're interested.

Back