• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

FS MDA/EGA/CGA to VGA Converter

ibmapc

Veteran Member
I have for sale one MDA/EGA/CGA to VGA FPGA based Converter designed by Retro Canada and assembled and tested by myself (these things work GREAT!). Please PM me with offer if interested.

Greg

Last edited:
Since I haven't received any offers, I'm going to assume that people are afraid to offend me with a low-ball offer and I'll say that I would accept $110 shipped any where in the Lower 48. Anyone interested? PM Me.

This one has been sold! I'm thinking about building more of these for the same price($110 shipped to Lower 48 ). Let me know by replying to this thread if you would be interested.

Greg

PS International shipping would cost a little more. This one shipped for $35 to Australia.

Last edited:
USPS Tracking says parts will arrive Friday. If that holds true, I'll assemble and test over the weekend and ship completed units on Monday. All interested parties here (that's kb2syd, Gered and one other member not listed here) need to send me a PM with your PayPal Email address and I'll send out PayPal invoices as soon as the units are tested so that they can be paid for and shipped.

All units for this batch have been assembled and tested. I will ship Monday after receiving payment. Thank you for you participation in this project. I will soon be ordering kits for the next round so if you want an assembled and tested unit, please let me know.

Greg

.... I will soon be ordering kits for the next round so if you want an assembled and tested unit, please let me know.

Greg
More kits have arrived. Get 'em while the're hot!! Send PM with your PayPal EMail if you want one assembled, tested and delivered.

Greg

PS
I'd like to hear from those who have received their assembled units. Good, Bad, Indifferent. Any feedback is appreciated.

Last edited:
Back