• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

FS: New box of 5.25" SS 96 TPI "quad density" floppy disks

vwestlife

Veteran Member
Found at the thrift store today. It was still in the original shrinkwrap, but since the box got a little smushed I opened it up just to make sure the contents inside were OK. It still smelled new inside!

These are rare 5.25-inch, single-sided, double-density (NOT "High Density") 96 TPI floppy disks, as used by some CP/M machines and other vintage computers. Also known as "quad density" because they can store 4X as much data as single-density 48 TPI disks. "Full Lifetime Warranty" by 3M!

I don't have any computers which use this format, so I hope someone else can make good use of these disks.

*** SOLD ***

DSC01321.jpgDSC01307.jpgDSC01312.jpgDSC01313.jpgDSC01315.jpg

Last edited:
Back