• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

FS: Old Floppy disk games, 5 1/4 floppy games, and 5 1/4 floppies

RPM94

Experienced Member
Williamstown, West Virginia, United States
I just got a load of Games from one of my father's friends. I am selling some of the old floppy games and 5 1/4 floppy games and floppies. All the 5 1/4 floppies, not 5 1/4 games, I will take an offer. I have over 100 of the 5 1/4 floppies. I have a couple games I will be posting later. I have Star Wars Tie Fighter3.5 floppy game with all disks and box, DOOM II 3.5 floppy game with 5 disks, I don't know if it only had 5, and original box. I am not for sure what works because I don't have a way to test any of the items I have been getting, sorry about that. I will be getting a list later when I get more time to look at the stuff. But if you want anything please let me know in a post here or a PM. I will take e-mails at RPM94@rocketmail.com. Thanks

Last edited:
Here is the list:

Advanced D&D: Treasures of the Savage Frontier - 5.25 floppy, 2 floppies
MS0DOS 5.0 Upgrade - 3.5 floppy, 3 floppies
Pro Football Facts and Predictions - 5.25 floppy, 1 floppy
DOS Partner Book
Return to Zork - 3.5, 12 floppies
OH No! More Lemmings - 5.25, 2 floppies
10 5.25 Floppies
Magic Pockets - 5.25 floppy, 1 floppy
Websters Word Dictionary with spell checker, dictionary, and thesaurus - 3.5 floppy, 1 floppy and 5.25 floppy, 3 floppies
Lotus Software - 5.25 floppy, 8 floppies
12 Highland floppy - 5.25 - 1 bent at corner
83 Assorted 5.25 floppies
9 Basf 5.25 floppies
22 Assorted 5.25 floppies
15 Highland 5.25 floppies
16 Assorted 5.25 floppies
4 5.25 floppies - 3 Basf
PNM Pegasus - 5.25, 1 floppy
ARCTICFOX - 5.25, 1 floppy
Strike Fleet: Naval task Force Simulator - 5.25, 1 floppy
Police Quest 3 - 5.25 floppy, 5 floppy
Dune II - 5.25 floppy, 4 floppy
Corridor 7 - 3.5 floppy - 2 floppies
Monster Bash- 3.5 floppy, 1 floppy
Wolfenstein 3D Spear of Destiny - 3.5 floppy 3 floppy - Not original - All 3 read backup disk on them
5.25 Floppy Drive
Microsoft Windows Version 3.1 - 3.5 floppy, 3 floppies

Everything is untested. I have no way to test the 5.25 floppies. And my computer has a 3.5 floppy drive but my computer won't read them.

All prices are reduced because of the storage space I have and I am getting more so everything is going to drop so now is the time to get it. I just need the space to make room for the next shipment I get so please tell me if you want anything guys. Thanks

Just got a new shipment of stuff and I got some more games. Most are CD but I got the Spear of Destiny original disks. Star Trek 25th anniversary edition with brand new clue book. I also got a Laser 3.5 and 5.25 floppy reader. It turns on and that is all I know, I don't have the right cord to see if it actually works. I will add the rest when I get some more free time

Updates:

Funpack for Windows - 1 CD-ROM
Heretic Shareware - 1 CD-ROM
Quake 3 Arena - 1 CR-ROM
4/5 Win 3.1, 3.5 floppies
Corridor 7 - 2 3.5 Floppy and 1 CD-ROM
Cyclones - 2 CD-ROMs
Star Trek 25th Anniversary - 5.25 floppy has 2 clue books, 1 is new
Centurion Defender of Rome, 3 5.25 floppy
Wolfenstein Spear of Destiny - Got original disks now will throw in back ups also
Xargon 2 - 1 3.5 floppy
Cyberia - 1 CD-ROM
Microsoft Flight Simulator - 4 3.5 floppies and book
Morph Man - got to look again will change when I find it
Overlord - 5 5.25 floppies

Hi, does the Flight simulator work for Macintosh system 7? When it is working, what are the requirements? You know, it is very hard to find some good games on my vintage Mac IIvi, especially this one

Thanks for answer and sorry for my bad english, Trusukus

Back