• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

FS: vintage Mac collection (Color Classic, SE/30 & more) in NJ

vwestlife

Veteran Member
I need to downsize my vintage Mac collection, so I'm selling the following:

Machines:
* Color Classic with LC575 "Mystic" 68LC040 upgrade, 128 MB RAM, Ethernet card
* SE/30 with newly recapped logic board, 64 MB of RAM. pristine platinum grey, not yellowed at all!!
* Power Mac 8100 with upgraded NuBus video card
* LC (original) with 10 MB of RAM. I put in dual floppies since I was using it with an external SCSI hard drive, but I'll include the faceplate blank and original Quantum internal hard drive.

Peripherals:
* AppleDesign keyboard
* original Apple Extended keyboard with mechanical switches. Very yellowed, but works.
* Apple ADB mouse (newer rounded style)
* "Precision Instruments" clicky mechanical Alps switch ADB keyboard (New In Box)
* StyleWriter II printer (untested, surely needs a new ink cartridge)
* pair of AppleDesign speakers, no power supply
* various cables & spare parts

Asking $200 for it all. Price goes up if you start picking & choosing. :p
Local pickup in central NJ (Somerset County).
PM me if you're interested.

I'd love to have a Mac SE/30 again if I had the cash. Mine met an unfortunate end when I moved from Colorado back to Texas in 1998.

During evasive maneuvers on the freeway, the Mac flew across the car and the CRT exploded and trashed everything.

Back