• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Funny Ebay listings

It'd add a little weight to my Macbook air! (No, seriously. Try to picture a macbook air with one of those!)

The problem I have with this listing is that the seller states "... nor Do I know how big it is." How hard would it have been for the seller to google the drive and get the specs on it? Just plain lazy.

That is a DELL OEM CD, don't think you need a product key to use it but you do need to have a computer with a DELL BIOS to install it.

Rare to find, eh? Checking my wires box, I could undoubtedly differ with the seller. And I can't get over the fact that already, 279 have been sold! Wouldn't that imply that these aren't hard to find, since obviously the seller had a big lot of these. So then he'd by lying to himself in his auction.;) Which in turn proves to us that these aren't hard to find.

Yeah...But some of us are also intro music. Look what I found! Doesn't this look nice and buyable? I mean for $5000 it's quite a bargain...

airguitarJFK.jpg

So apparently it's the only one with a hologram on eBay at the time. I wonder how he'd handle the price if another one appeared on there tomorrow?:)

Back