• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

FYI: Computer Reset closing for good in April 2022

Most cities have a yearly recycle drive where you can dump a few CRT's each free. As far as I know my city still takes CRTs in the trash.

As far as ewaste goes if they have to come for it (residential) they might take it free if it's worth their time or charge you a token amount. A business will get charged plenty to remove ewaste unless it is a few years old off lease usable stuff in good condition.

If you want to get paid for ewaste you need to strip everything and sort it (doing all the grunt work) and then find a good place to sell it.

I’ve been looking for an hp color laserjet or color laserjet 5m rear feed tray along with supplies for the same too bad I could never get down there.

I bought a monitor from Computer reset in 1995ish

Back