• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Game Boxes

wesleyfurr

Veteran Member
I have a stack of computer game boxes that I was given. I think I posted here a good while back, but got no response. At this point, they need to find a new home, or I'm going to have to trash them, which I'd rather not do! If you want them, they are yours (one or all) for the cost of shipping...but act quickly! These are all (as far as I know from looking at several but not all) for Amiga. Nothing is included except for the empty box! Here's what I have:

Arkanoid
Warlock
Music Construction Set
Cybercon
The Immortal
Mavis Beachon Teaches Typing
ProWrite
Shadow of the Beast III
Microprose Golf
Deluxe Paint II
Dark Castle
Test Drive Scenery Disk
Defender of the Crown

baviles13 - I got your PM and tried to respond, but it says "baviles13 has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space." I'll work on getting a shipping estimate.

Hi,

Thanks for trying, sorry about the messages being fill.

Bobby

Back