• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Gateway 2000 4SX-33 desktop computer - Win 3.1, 212MB HD, 32MB, SB16

dafivehole

Veteran Member
Any interest in this? I'm looking to trade or sell... it's currently on eBay: https://www.ebay.com/itm/254157489489 Please see the listing for pics.

You get the desktop and a power cord. It has the original Gateway software installed (CD not included but can be DL'd online).

Specs:
Windows 3.1
Intel 486SX-33
32MB memory
212MB Western Digital Caviar hard drive
1.44MB 3.5" floppy drive
52X CD drive
Sound Blaster 16 audio card
New external CMOS battery

Case shows a few nicks but overall it's in very good shape. Please see the pics for the software included... games like King's Quest V, Indiana Jones, etc.

Thank you,
Roger

Wow dafivehole, this is so strange. At work they are doing restorations and I found this exact PC, with keyboard and 14" GW crystalscan monitor in the trash heap. I of course took it home.I honestly think you can get more money than your asking price, Id bump it to $150, alot of us have nostalgia for the old gateway 2000 brand.

Back