• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Gateway Handbook Computers

natcha

Experienced Member
I have several Gateway Handbook Computers. I think two work and one doesn't. Have floppy drive and one a/c power supply.

I will be attending the VCF East 10.0 on Saturday.

I will bring the box with me.

If you are interested in these, please PM me and we can hand off on Saturday. I do NOT wish to mail these.

These are free to the first person who can take them off my hands on Saturday.

I had thought about putting hem on the consignment table, but not sure they qualify.

Bill
Smithville, NJ

Hi,

I am interest in the Gateway Handbook Computers, if you still have one? I will be their on Saturday.

Thanks
Bobby

Hi,

I am interest in the Gateway Handbook Computers, if you still have one? I will be their on Saturday.

Thanks
Bobby

You are welcome to them. Send me a PM with your phone number so that we can hook up on Saturday.

Bill
Smithville, NJ

The Gateway Computers have found a new home.

Thanks,

Bill
Smithville, NJ

Back