• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Gateway Peformance tower in near factory mint condition.

LiqMatrix

Veteran Member
Gateway Performance tower system in near mint condition. Comes with a Gateway keyboard, Gateway mouse and Creative branded Cambridge Soundworks speakers. Keyboard, mouse and speakers were bought new a couple of years back and still look new. The Gateway system is in near sparkling mint condition inside and out (zero yellowing).

Specs:

P-III Slot 1 500MHz CPU
512MB RAM
GeForce2 AGP video card
Sound Blaster Live audio card
56K Modem
10/100 NIC
Promise ATA 66 HDD controller card
80GB IDE HDD
DVD ROM IDE optical drive
250MB IDE Zip drive
1.44MB floppy drive

Motherboard has a new button cell battery installed
Last and latest motherboard BIOS has been installed
Last and latest Promise controller BIOS has been installed
Comes with numerous extra case parts including a slew of new unused P-III case badge stickers, extra power buttons for the case and a spare mint condition front bezel from a Gateway 450 system with the exact same case design.
This sweet Windows 98SE system is ready to roll. This thing is CLEAN!

$50 + shipping from zip code 34231. This will be shipped in two boxes via Parcelmonkey which is a shipping broker with very good shipping prices for heavy items like this. PM me if interested and provide a zip so I can get you a shipping quote. Emptying out my Florida storage unit and downsizing so all of it has to go.

NOTE: Monitor not included. Pictured just to show the system works fine.

desktop.jpgzipdrive.jpgbackside.jpginside.jpggtwykeys.jpg

Back