• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

The South Gateway Solo 1150 System Restoration discs

Covers: Oklahoma, Arkansas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Kentucky, Tennessee, Alabama, Georgia, North Carolina, South Carolina and West Viriginia.

Rubix

Experienced Member
Hi all, I am looking for restore discs for my Gateway Solo 1150 laptop that came with Windows Me. If anyone has them, I'd greatly appreciate getting an image of them. Thank you!

There are a few different versions floating around...

Hard to say because the manual sadly does not give a version number, but after looking around I believe this is the restore cd for it. Version 8 is windows 98 and version 10-11 is XP, so Im guessing 9 is windows ME.

Download and mount it in windows 10 and peek around at the directories. If its not windows ME let me know and I'll dig a little further.

Last edited:
I appreciate your help. Unfortunately, the Solo notebook computers had their own restore discs. Discs for desktop systems don't work on the laptops. I found this one but it doesn't include drivers for the Solo 1150:

This is a disc specifically for Solo laptops (but not mine):

The basic Windows ME disc iso was in the archive I linked. Should have the OEM backgrounds.

Back