• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

G'day from CT - Mountain of C64 gear to unload

Johnny Bravo

Hi folks...What a great site!

I'm from the Hartford area of Connecticut. I've been computing since about 1980.

I'm going to have a mountain of C64/C128 stuff to unload, either privately or on eBay. It's simply taking up way too much space in the basement and I'm getting too old to lug it around all the time, so I'm sure someone's going to find some deals. :)

I'll post a list as soon as I have it for anyone that might be interested, but it will take a while.

I do have a question: is the Indus GT for the C64 "desirable" any more? I see one on eBay for the ST for $110 (BiN) and it's just for the drive. I have the drive, PS, cable and even the briefcase thing it shipped in (that green foam inside the briefcase is probably original, too). Can anyone give me an estimate for its worth? I have no idea. Thanks in advance. :)

Anyway, thanks for reading and thanks again for the forum!

- JB

Welcome to the forum!

As for the Indus GT, you never know where it will end. I'd suggest waiting until the fall to sell stuff, as many people tend to be away on holidays in the summer and items score less than they otherwise would. By the way, I doubt there was a GT for the (Atari) ST, the one you saw on eBay probably was for an Atari 800 series computer, which was contemporary with the Commodore 64, Apple II and so on.

Ah yes, you're right. I had another look at the listing and it says for the Atari 130XE.

Good idea about waiting for fall. It will give me a chance to unbox and organize it all. :shock:

Thanks!

Welcome aboard "Johnny" .... I used to live in the Hartford area myself, actually in Glastonbury. Long time ago though.....almost 20 years ago. Where did the time go??!? ;)

Welcome aboard.

I'm sure you'll find happy homes for all of your Commodore gear.

If I may make a self-serving plug for the marketplace. . .

Back