• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Got some boards...

Exluddite

Experienced Member
So I was looking on ebay a couple of weeks ago and came upon this:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=4193&item=5131832988
Here's the list 'o stuff:
1- CPU: 8085 +3x EPROM + 5x SONY 5816(I think they are equivalent to 6116 SRAM)
2- CPU: 8085 + 8279 + 8255 + 2x MC2681 + 4x EPROM + 3x 6116 + ST Non Volatile RAM

3- Peripheral Interface: 4x8255 + ADC0816CCN
4- Preamp Board: 8255
5- Multi Device Control: 3x 8255
6- MFP Board: 2x AMD AM9513APC
7- RAM Board: 8212 + Logic + 2114
8- Data Processor: K8621
9, 10, 11: Three analog boards.

So now I'm wondering what exactly they might have been from. The auction was for the first two boards, but he said if the winner threw in another $10, he'd add the other nine boards. I figured, for $40 all told, why not?
Any thoughts on what I could do with these? I know there's more than a few pieces missing to set up a system here, but I figure the other pieces will come along at some point. Also, the company logo on most of the boards looks like two C's overlapped with arrows through the middle. Who is that?
I did mean to stick to literature, but what can I say...
"Basic microprocessors and the 6800" did show up today too!

Hmm, I can't see anything that specifically fits, although now that you mention it, not all the boards are exactly the same.

um, that diagram ended up all skewed on the post!

Basically five of the boards are 10 1/2" wide, there is a 1 1/8" gap in the middle, with two rows of 22 pins.
Six of them are 10" wide, there is a 1" gap in the middle, and there are two rows of 36 pins.

They almost look like an intel multibus ( or the pics I just saw) except that these are symetrical. the gap is exactly in the middle.

See it from this point of view: as long as you don't know exactly what it is or how to put it together, you'll need to search for literature to learn more about it... :wink:

carlsson said:
See it from this point of view: as long as you don't know exactly what it is or how to put it together, you'll need to search for literature to learn more about it... :wink:

And searching away I go. Maybe this will help someong point me in the right direction. This is the logo (or my best rendering of it) that is on most of the boards:

http://s15.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=658540F0C8B635DFA6C473DBAF8398C8

Any ideas on who that is?

Back