• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Greetings from Connecticut

Usually I post with another identity, but for this forum, I thought it would be smarter to try a different identity from what I use for other sites. So I just thought of using the first character on my mind that sort of represents me... I'm not really that rude, but I do like cute ponies and I'm pretty awkward.

As for my vintage computing knowledge, I got introduced to computers at an early age in the mid 90s, so my first computer was a Windows 95 machine. I have so many fond memories of Windows 9x and it's themes. As for now, I have a bunch of old power book g3s (a wallstreet and lombard I think), a powerbook g4 titanium, an old powermac in the basement running system 7 with a 640x480 color monitor, a JAMMA supergun that works and a Taito F3 Japan region... oh yeah, two or three NEO GEO MVS pcbs.

I have to admit, I'm not too much of a genius, but I do like old games and stuff, been playing a couple adventure games lately, and have been dabbling with Debian unstable (because I'm silly like that) on a spare computer I'm using now. I've been watching a bunch of videos on vintage electronics lately and I always loved old computers.

... Oh yeah, I also have big, black, Sharp multiple choice microwave I picked up a few months back, it works pretty good with screen and everything, pops popcorn pretty well and does sensor reheats and lots of other things I'd make but am not exactly good at cooking to really make. They really don't make microwaves like they used to.

So yeah, I guess that's all about me that I want to share.

Last edited:
Welcome! I've always been intrigued by the Neo Geo equipment, despite never owning any myself. I spent far too much time and money on those multi cartridge Neo Geo arcade machines.

Welcome! I've always been intrigued by the Neo Geo equipment, despite never owning any myself. I spent far too much time and money on those multi cartridge Neo Geo arcade machines.
I got Puzzle Bobble, Metal Slug X and 3, King of Fighters 97 and 2000, and good old Neo Turf Masters.

For the Taito F3, I only have Puzzle Bobble 4 at the moment.

Back