• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

GRID Parts, Manuals, Cables and Logo Accessory Bags

johnorun

Experienced Member
Hey all GRID lovers.
I bought a sizeable collection of GRID computers and accessory parts several years ago from a deaf Iraq War veteran.
I sold off the computers (except for a choice working GridCase II with the red Plasma Screen) last year at the VCM-MW show in Chicago (Vintage Computer Fest-MidWest).
I still have a number of hard to find GRID A/C Power Adapters, Manuals, cables and floppy software that I need to part with and I'll offer them in the Sale section of the Forum if anyone shows an interest here.
Items include:
- one NiCad Battery P25/93
- one GRID Touch-Screen Pen
- GRID Convertible 486 Accessory Bag with User Guide, Windows 3.1 OS software and accessory software diskettes, Internal Modem User's Guide, Printer cable and Modem to phone Cable.
- ITE 5V Power Supply
- GRID 12-17V A/C Adapter #G25-5119 with round 4 pin connector plug
- ASTEC DC 16V Power Supply #SA25-3109-585, with 8 pin connector modified to work with certain GRIDs.
- GRID 17.25V Power Supply #106286-00 with one-hole round connector.
- GRID "Windows User's Guide for Pen Computing"
- GRID "Internal Modem User's Guide"
- GRID "386 MAX User's Guide and Reference"
- GRID "Windows 3.0 User's Guide Vols. 1, 2 & 3
- a few Misc. Cables
I have a few dozen photos of the above items that I can post, but I'll have to resize them before they can be attached here.
- John

Which pen is it, and i might be interested in the GRID 12-17V A/C Adapter #G25-5119 with round 4 pin connector plug

Can anyone tell me how to edit my original posting above?
I don't see any EDIT button anywhere and I'm logged in.
Thanks.

Editing posts is time-limited. Don't worry about it; simply add another post with updated / corrected information.

Last edited:
Back