• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Happy 4th o' July!

tgunner

Experienced Member
Well, since it is now officially July 4th, I figure I'd post a nice little message wishing all of our U.S. members (and anyone else who wants to join in the fun!) a happy, and safe Independence Day. As for me, I plan on shooting off some sweet fireworks tonight. **remembers to bring fire extinguisher** What is everyone here doing for the holiday?

Fireworks.gif

Tommorrow night, i am going to gorge on pizza and coke, go to the country and launch a highly illegal amount of fireworks with my buds.
We got some stuff weighing 12lbs. 12Lbs is a lot of explosive powder.
mostly blackcats and such though.
Today, I strapped some smoke bombs(3 minute kind) on my gokart and rode down the street with a american flag...lol
I am also going to go see my grandmother(the sick one)

LOL, you'd think I was drunk the way I act sometimes, but i've never had any alchohol(I grew up with a dad who was a mean drunk)

alexkerhead said:
launch a highly illegal amount of fireworks with my buds.
Nothing better to do on the fourth. We got the fireworks, as well as the potato gun. I wanna try soaking one of the potatoes in gasoline before launch.

Ah yes, the quintessential American firearm - the potatoe gun. Knows the guys in the PVC piping section of home improvement stores everywhere.

In this are our guns look like huge 'bongs', with the reservoir being for hair spray. A click from a BBQ igniter sets it off and launches the spud into the next zip code.

Kids, don't try this at home. Especially don't try google searching for 'bong' - that'll get you on some lists. :)

Ah, the potato gun has found its way over here too! Good times, except it costs you a fortune in potatoes! Only one per shot, and the hairspray/cheapo deordorant (or is that odorant?) makes me dizzy...:rolleyes:

Just don't go killing yourselves...actually, thats a stupid thing to say.

Course, anything jammed in too tight and you run the risk of blowing your own head off...

But no-one listens to reason when there's explosions to be had! Huzzah!

Don't think we have aqua-net, hows about VO5?

Back