• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Has anyone seen

bgbllbffr

Hey everybody. I was wondering if anyone has ever seen printed on a , board..." not FCC approved"... I recently acquired more than a few vintage Intel PC boards with that print on some of them not to mention some other interesting things... I like to collect unique vintage items and I'm trying to figure out what I got ..
I would post pictures some but apparently every photo is too big for this website supposedly. Even if I shrink it. how you guys do any business around here I have no idea.. so yeah ... thanks for reading

I was going to say I have seen it on devices that were typically used for internal development of products but your pictures are of products which were exactly that - Application development and evaluation cards from Intel, plus a multiport serial card.

Okay you're saying that they are development cards cards used to make products? So are they rare or they sought after or are they just garbage? ANY elaboration would be appreciated thank you

Ask around on www.cpu-world.com. That is where PCB and chip collectors buy and sell. Predominantly CPUs but also other PCBs and chips. Activity there has been relatively muted recently. These look like 90s/00s material and as such not vintage. But since I take no interest in PCBs generally I am not qualified to opine on it.

#1 TI TL16C450N Serial UART, so at least 8-port serial card. Cable pinout will be a nightmare.
#2 PCI 64-bit bus card. Again a serial interface card, multiple Motorola chips, multiple (14?) 16-pin headers. HAVC5.
#3 & #4 PCI 32-bit bus version of above. HAVC4.
#5, thru #9 PCI 32-bit bus card. Yet another engineering test card, USB serial by the look of it. Hence the not FCC Approved (yet) legend. Altera ASICs. Pic. doesn't show enough of all the headers etc. 2-port USB test card. Re-programmable chips, looking at the jumper legends.

Back