• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Have a Tandy 2000 for sale

SDOregon33

Hey Guys,

I have a Tandy 2000 for sale if anyone is interested. I'm heading to my hometown this weekend and I'm going to snag it along with the old printer. I'll be able to provide exact information once I get the computer up here. Shoot me a message if you are wanting more information. Last I checked the computer still functions perfectly fine.

Thanks

serena

I live in Oregon and am willing to ship at purchasers cost to anywhere in the US. I have the tandy 2000 and an external disc drive as well as the original monitor. I also have a ton of software and the original operating system available. The price depends on the buyer and if they are wanting everything that I have to offer with this computer. I'm looking for the best offer. I don't have a set price in mind.

Eddie, i tried that tack and SDoregon stopped talking with me after telling me they were going to send me pictures. I wouldn't back up that tree anymore.

TO ALL FORUM. Warning, SDOREGON will STOP Talking to you once you ask for pictures..

I wouldn't be that quick to write him off.. if he shows up again with pictures you'll feel like a dolt. :p Granted, it has been almost a month.

To be honest if you weren't emailing him and just talking via the board I think a lot of folks post then forget the URL and can't find their way back. I know I did that when first signing up although I was also busy posting several other places and always messed up this URL. But things happen and perhaps the system was thrown out or dead and they think it's a loss. I dunno, it sucks but I do give new posters some slack.

I don't know, your right, granted it's been a month, but still, something saying the system died would have been nice instead of just dropping off the face of the earth. And barythrin, we were talking through emails aswell AS the forum

Somethimes they find a buyer locally and don't bother letting anyone else know. Some of these people post on many forums, craigslist, etc about this. And finally asking for a picture tends to turn some sellers off (too much work, or the thing looks like an outhouse that will kill the sale).

I wouldn't be that quick to write him off.. if he shows up again with pictures you'll feel like a dolt. :p Granted, it has been almost a month.
Umm, you don't think "Serena" might be a 'her'?

Considering the tone of one or two of these posts I wouldn't blame her if she decided that trying to sell it here was going to be a waste of time and flogged it somewhere else instead...

Tandy 2000?

Tandy 2000?

Is it still for sale?
Hey Guys,

I have a Tandy 2000 for sale if anyone is interested. I'm heading to my hometown this weekend and I'm going to snag it along with the old printer. I'll be able to provide exact information once I get the computer up here. Shoot me a message if you are wanting more information. Last I checked the computer still functions perfectly fine.

Thanks

serena

Back