• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Hello from Michigan

brijohn

Experienced Member
Hello,

My first computer I owned was a C128 back in the 80's. It is still in working condition and setup in my room o' computers, along with several other older computer systems. A few years ago in inherited an Epson QX-10 from my grandparents estate and have been playing around with that for a while now. Most recently I have produced a clone of the Titan QX-PC card that was available for that system based off of an original version of the card that I own.

Current systems in my collection:
Commodore 128
Commodore 64
486dx
Epson QX-10
Epson QX-16
Epson HX-20
Epson PX-8

Welcome! I am in Muskegon, near Grand Rapids.

I mainly collect Apple II/ 68k / PPC Mac but also build other random things like a Z80 RC2014. I grew up using 386, 486, IBM PC at home, and Apple at school.

If you have an extra Commodore64 Keyboard which you're willing to spare, let me know. I am using a Commodore 16 keyboard for my Briel Replica 1 Plus (Apple 1 clone essentially), but a C64 keyboard would give me a RESTORE key :)

I mainly collect Apple II/ 68k / PPC Mac but also build other random things like a Z80 RC2014. I grew up using 386, 486, IBM PC at home, and Apple at school.

If you have an extra Commodore64 Keyboard which you're willing to spare, let me know. I am using a Commodore 16 keyboard for my Briel Replica 1 Plus (Apple 1 clone essentially), but a C64 keyboard would give me a RESTORE key :)
Have you tried Ray Carlsen? I have bought many keycaps and I am sure a complete keyboard from him in the past few years.

I have a c64 keyboad I can send you if you send me a shipping label. It looks OK - though it is from a system that I never personally tested, so ymmv. It is currently attached to an empty 64 case, so if you are interested let me know if you want the whole case or just the keyboard. It's currently just gathering dust. At one time I was going to put a Pi in there with an emulator, but didn't get around to it.

I have a c64 keyboad I can send you if you send me a shipping label. It looks OK - though it is from a system that I never personally tested, so ymmv. It is currently attached to an empty 64 case, so if you are interested let me know if you want the whole case or just the keyboard. It's currently just gathering dust. At one time I was going to put a Pi in there with an emulator, but didn't get around to it.
That would be awesome. Untested is fine, and I would not turn down the case though I don't have a particular need for it. I'll shoot you a PM, I'm more than happy to send you a PDF label for USPS pickup if you get me the weight/dimensions of the final package. Cheers!

Back