• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

HIghland Warriors Campaign 2 Scenario 1

Grandcheapskate

Veteran Member
Hi Guys,
I have been playing Highland Warriors and made it through all the scenarios in campaign 1. Now on campaign 2 scenario 1 I have eliminated the Picts and my next objective is to prevent King Alexander from returning to Scotland. The problem is I have mapped out all the available land and there is no where else to go. The land where my people reside and where the game has so far been played is surrounded by mountains or rivers with no crossings.

The accessible map does seem constrained because while the overall map is represented inside a square, the accessible area (as far as I can tell) is restricted to a thin band across the middle. The rest of the map area, above and below the area I have played, remains blacked out.

Has anyone played this game and know how to access more of the playing area? I must be missing something or the game has a bug which will not allow me to continue.

I do have the latest patch available.

Thanks...Joe

Never mind.

This is really a game with some very strange quirks. Turns out, after just letting the game run for well over an hour while I fruitlessly search for some kind of path off the map, King Alexander and his army just pop onto the edge map and attack. I probably just should have let the game sit there and had lunch.

Joe

Back