• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Houston Computer Museum Warehouse Liquidation

CPE1704TKS

Experienced Member
This is a continuation of the previous thread about the vintage computer warehouse in Houston. This warehouse is what remains of the Houston Computer Museum.

On Saturday, November 2, I will be conducting the first on-site sale of the liquidation from 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM. This sale will be focused on, but not limited to, selling the numerous CRT monitors inside the warehouse. There are many large (~20") RGB monitors, NEC Multisyncs, as well as a Sony KX-2501a, and an arcade machine.

All computers, video games (Atari, Nintendo, SEGA, TurboGrafx, and more), mechanical keyboards, and punch-card equipment (552, 083, and parts from a 029) that are accessible will also be for sale.

In order to avoid long lines, I will be taking appointments by email. Appointments are taken first-come, first-serve, with preference given to volume buyers.

Please notify me if you intend to purchase a large volume of items or will be bringing a group.

Available slots:
12:00 PM
1:00 PM
2:00 PM
3:00 PM

The sale is in the west side of Houston. Please email for details at tsraguso@gmail.com .

--Thomas Raguso

Attachments

• 20191020_123857.jpg
    20191020_123857.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 2
Back