• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

HP1000 A900 plus spare board set and cables etc

PG31

Veteran Member
I have a HP1000 A900 complete working with two HP-IB I'F's and cables, two 8 port async mux with cables and breakout boards (connect console to port 0 on here). Sale comes with a complete spare working board set and a single port async card with fiber cable. Also included are HP-IB cables and a PC base unit, I was going to use this as an emulated disk "HPDISK". You will need a supported HP-IB card for this. Sale includes two "over the top" memory jumpers supporting one memory card and one "over the top memory jumper supporting two memory cards. These jumper are as rare as "hens teeth" and are being offered on epay for several hundred dollars each. Working memory cards are included plus I will include a faulty 3/4MB memory card. The front bezel that covers the fans is missing. If you get yourself or have another enclosure you can build two systems. System boots to VCP> prompt and memory test completes ok.

I have purchased and built this system over the last two years sourcing and having parts shipped from USA, Germany, Switzerland and Sweden. This has cost me a lot of money getting the system to this stage. I don't have the time due to my job to complete the build by adding disk and or tape.

Due to the age and weight of the item, I will only accept cash on collection or if you PM me your UK address and I travel to that area on a regular basis I may be able to meet up en route or deliver.

PM me with "very sensible" offers only.

Thanks

PG31

Back